Piano Works West End
Non Stop Live Music in London
The Piano Works West End hails from House of Song focusing on live music in London. Ideally located in Leicester Square, just minutes from M&M World and the Odean, the bar plays NON-STOP MUSIC! The fun doesn’t stop there – it is all about the audience choice as you get to request the songs!
HAPPY HOUR DRINKS
From 5-8pm everyday enjoy Champagne and Cocktail Hour where you can enjoy two pianists playing your song requests. During happy hour you can get some of these fantastic offers:
- Bottle of Moet: £33
- Selected cocktails: £5
- House bottle of wine: £12
- Bottle of Prosecco: £18
Tuesdays you can get 2-1 signature cocktails from 8pm until close and on Winehouse Wednesday you can get ANY bottle of wine for the cost of house wine all night long!
We sampled four cocktails which were all pretty great (particualrly the porn star!):
- Porn Star Martini: Vanilla Infused Finlandia Vodka, Passoã Passionfruit Liqueur,
Fresh Passion Fruit, Passion Fruit Purée, Served With A Shot Of Prosecco
- Almond and hazelnut sour: Disaronno, frangelico, egg white and fresh lemon
- French 75: Bombay sapphire, moët & chandon champagne and fresh lemon juice
- Old fashioned: Woodford reserve whiskey, orange bitters with orange and mint infused sugar
For such a large city, London is actually pretty short on live music. The Piano Works West End offers not just this but with everyone making requests you get such an eclectic mix! The staff are so friendly, the happy hours are fantastic and it is SUCH a fun night out!
East London Girl: Studio 88
Click Here for other bars in Central London