Amoy Summer Recipes
Last weekend I cooked up some delicious Amoy BBQ recipes. In case you haven’t heard about Amoy, they are a leading oriental goods specialist with a large portfolio of products available in most oriental supermarkets across the UK.
They are based in Hong King and have been producing their popular soy sauce since 1908! Their products are high quality, giving your dishes a great depth of flavour.
Amoy BBQ recipes
Set out below are the recipes for the Beef Yakitori, Grilled Aubergine and BBQ Black Bean Chicken I made on the BBQ.
- Amoy Japanese Style Teriyaki Sauce
- 600g Beef Ribs / Beef Steak
- Sesame Seeds
- Cut the beef and leeks into cubes
- Marinate the beef for one hour
- Thread the beef and leeks on to the skewers
- Keep the remaining marinade for later
- Grill the beef skewers on the BBQ for 10 minutes. After 3 and 5 minutes, brush them with the remaining marinade.
- Sprinkle sesame seeds on top
- 2 Aubergine
- 150g Minced Pork
- 15g Amoy Minced Ginger
- 15g Amoy Minced Garlic
- 35g Red Chilli
- 20g Chopped Spring Onion
- Seasoning: 3 tbsp Amoy Toban Chilli Bean Sauce, 2 tbsp Amoy Vinegar, 2tsp Amoy Gold Label Dark Sauce, 1 tbsp Sugar, 2tsp Amoy Pure Sesame Oil
- Cut aubergines in halves, lengthwise, brush on oil and grill on the BBQ for around 20 minutes
- Fry the minced pork with a little oil
- Add ginger, garlic and red chilli for a couple of minutes
- Add the seasoning and cook until boiled and liquid is reduced
- Once aubergines are cooked, place the rest of the ingredients on top and continue to grill for around 10 minutes
- Sprinkle spring onion on the top
BBQ Black Bean Chicken
- 2 large chicken breasts
- Marinade: 2tbsp Amoy Black Bean and Garlic Sauce, ½ tbsp honey, 1 tbsp Amoy Pure Sesame Oil, 1 chilli (chopped)
- Mix the marinade and add the chicken breast for 2 hours
- Grill the chicken on the BBQ for 15 minutes
- Brush the chicken breast with the remaining marinade and grill for 2 more minutes
The Amoy range is available at your local Oriental supermarket so shop local and make some amazing BBQ recipes.
Disclaimer: This was a paid partnership to support the Amoy new range. All views are my own.
Click Here for other Amoy recipe inspiration