It’s been over 2 months since lockdown. I think it’s safe to say that most people have experienced up and down days. London Lockdown DIY Meal Kits have certaintly cheered me up! Get great food delivered and support a local business through this uncertain period. Set out below is a round up of some of the best DIY kits in London.
London Lockdown DIY Meal Kits
DIY Burger kits
Shop bought burgers just aren’t the same are they!? We are spoilt with the quality of burgers in London. Whilst some are still available for delivery, why not have a bit of fun and cook them at home with a DIY burger kit!
- Burger and Beyond feature in my best burgers in London post and now you can order their DIY kits for delivery in London and Essex. A DIY kit containing ingredients for four Bacon Butter Burgers is £25 plus delivery.
- Cheeky Burger are selling their DIY burger kit again in June. Expect a kit to make your own Cheeky Elvis burger (x4) with patties, bacon, cheese and their homemade sauces. For dessert they are also selling Dark Chocolate and Maldon Sea Salt cookie dough! £25 plus delivery.
- Nanny Bills offering Dalston Dip and Bacon Double Cheeseburger Kits (x4) as well as Mac n Cheese and Brisket Croquettes kits (exciting!) delivering in London, Birmingham and Manchester. £25 plus delivery.
- Truffle London Choose between Truffle Burger and Aged Beef Burger kits (x4) with an option to swap the meat patties or Beyond Meat patties. You can also order Truffle Mac and Cheese on the side! £25 plus delivery.
- Vurger and Co offering UK wide delivery of their Vurger Meal Kit with 2 Beyond burger patties and all the accompaniments for £18.95 plus delivery.
- Mac and Wild Offering something a bit different with their Veni-Moo DIY Kit which includes a step by step recipe card and video link to watch owner, Andy Waugh, make it! £28 plus delivery.
- Le Swine not quite a burger but close enough, Le Swine are offering DIY kits of their epic bacon butty for 2 or 4 people. They are even including a free bacon butty voucher for when they are back open in Spitalfields!
Italian DIY kits / Survival kits
- Pizza Pilgrims available Nationwide is the frying pan pizza kit which makes 2 margarita pizzas which you can top how you like. There are cooking instructions and a step by step video. £15 plus delivery.
- Pasta Evangelists offered restaurant quality pasta at home before lockdown and continue to do so. Each recipe includes freshly made pasta, an authentic sauce & delicious garnish. They also offer discounts at various times so keep an eye out!
- Pasta Remoli offering homemade pasta, sauces and cheeses and other delicious Italian products delivered to your door. They are also offering a £5 discount if you download the app.
- Pasta Nostra have an online shop with fresh pasta, sauces, fresh deli proudce and wine as well as hot pasta delivery through Deliveroo. At the minute, they are offering 25% off your first two orders.
- La Nonna are selling pasta DIY kits with pasta, sauce, accompanying ingredients and rosemary focaccia. This include Cacio e Pepe, Carbonara, Creamy Mushroom and Beef and Pork Ragu. Kits priced at £14 plus delivery.
- La Mia Mamma are offering ‘pacco di mamma’ (mamma’s package) available in different sizes filled with different types of Italian goods, both to be cooked and ready-to-eat (or to freeze).
- Strazzanti are selling a ‘Salsiccia Supper Club’ package for two (£44) with four courses consisting of Stuzzichini (nibbles) Antipasti, pasta to cook from scratch and Dolci (dessert).
- Eat Italiano not quite a DIY / survival kit but they have a huge range of very reasonably priced and delicious Italian produce. This includes pasta & condiments, oils and sauces, charcuterie, cheese and desserts starting from just £1.
East London Girl: London Lockdown DIY Meal Kits
Click here for East London Restaurant Deliveries in Lockdown!