Sushi Restaurant in Fitzrovia
Sushi Fabrique is a new sushi restaurant in Fitzrovia offering high quality Japanese food at reasonable prices. The large corner plot has an outdoor terrace area and a light and cosy interior with 90 covers. The brand operates over 20 outlets throughout Europe so they certainly know a thing or two about sushi.
The food is freshly prepared every day and the menu offers so many choices. It is helpfully split into the following sections: Starters & Salads, Sushi Rolls, Sushi Nigiri, Sashimi, Tempura & Katsu, Soups & Ramen, Tataki & Tempura, Kushiyaki, Noodles and Thai Rice.
There are so many great options to choose from so definitely head over in a group so you can share. We had the following dishes:
- Edamame and sea salt £3.90.
- Gyoza Duck (5 pieces) £6.90.
- Kushiyaki Chicken with teriyaki sauce £5.50.
- Popcorn Prawns with spicy sauce £9.90.
- Philadelphia Roll: salmon, avocado, cucumber, Philadelphia cheese, nori, rice (4 pieces) £4.90.
- California Roll: prawns, avocado, cucumber, sesame, nori, rice, Japanese mayonnaise (4 pieces) £4.90.
- Canada Roll: smoked eel, salmon, avocado, cucumber, Philadelphia cheese, sesame, nori, rice, 4 pieces) £7.40.
- Crunchy Crab Roll: crab, tobiko, cucumber, tempura flakes, Philadelphia cheese, nori, rice, eel sauce, Japanese mayonnaise (4 pieces) £7.90.
- Vegetarian Maki: tomatoes, cucumber, avocado, bell pepper, nori, rice (8 pieces) £3.50.
As we ordered a selection of sushi, it was presented in a beautiful boat with wasabi, pickled ginger and soy sauce. The standout dishes were the Philadelphia Roll, California Roll, Popcorn Prawns and Gyoza Duck.
Sushi Fabrique is a convenient and affordable Japanese restaurant in Fitzrovia with enough choices to please everyone. Don’t fret if you can’t visit their flagship store though as you can order delivery to your door via Deliveroo.
East London Girl: Sushi Restaurant in Fitzrovia
Click Here for other restaurants in Central London