Happy Hour in Clerkenwell
Clerkenwell & Social offers a great happy hour in Clerkenwell, situated just 5 minutes from Farringdon station. There is outdoor seating on their terrace area and the two copper bikes and the flowers outside make a nice entrance!
The happy hour situation at this bar is pretty great, although the 241 is only available on selected cocktails. Throughout the week, they offer the following deals:
- Monday: 241 cocktails from 5 – 8pm
- Tuesday: 241 Pizzas ALL DAY & 241 cocktails from 5pm – 8pm
- Wednesday: Live music 6pm – 9pm & 241 cocktails from 5pm – 8pm
- Thursday: 241 cocktails from 7 – 9pm
- Friday: Live DJ 6pm – late & 241 cocktails from 7 – 9pm
- Saturday: 241 Pizzas ALL DAY & 241 cocktails from 12pm – 9pm
From 12pm – 3pm on Monday to Saturday, they also offer a lunch deal where you can get 1 pizza and 1 drink (selected only) for just £10!
There were five happy hour cocktails when we visited – their version of a bellni, a rum, bourbon or gin based cocktail and a beer based cocktail! We had the Black Luce with homemade infused wild berry gin and blackberry liqueur, mint, cranberry juice and berry puree (2 for £9.9) This was quite a sweet but refreshing cocktail, although had too much ice in for me.
The Clerkenwell & Social is a great bar for happy hour and they also offer cocktail masterclasses for different sized groups. We loved the neon signage ‘be yourself, everyone else is already taken‘ and the book theme on the ceilings and as part of the menu.
East London Girl: Clerkenwell & Social
Click here for other bars in Clerkenwell