Gin Subscription Box
Craft Gin Club is an amazing Gin Subscription Box to your door which gives you access to unique crafted gins and offers cancellation flexibility.
How it Works
Each month, Craft Gin Club selects one of the world’s finest small-batch gins. Exclusive, hey? Over a year, it’s usually 6 gins from the UK and 6 from the rest of the world.
- A full-size bottle of craft gin
- Tonics and garnish for the perfect G&T
- Ingredients for the Cocktail of the Month
- Sweet and savoury treats
- The club magazine
The whole gin subscription box is well executed and thought through and it remains a surprise until you receive it. All part of the fun!
You can choose 3 Gin Subscription Boxes: monthly, bi-monthly or quarterly, which are all priced at £40. Craft Gin also sometimes offers a discount on the first box so check out their website for exclusive deals.
The August box contained an AMAZING special edition gin from Rock Rose distillery in Scotland. It was was accompanied by:
- Breckland Orchard Elderflower Posh Pop
- Lovely Drinks Indian Tonic Water
- Dash Water
- Cocktail Syrup
- Thatchers Cloudy Lemonade Cider
- Kettle Thai Sweet Chilli crisps
- Copper Pot Caramel & Sea Salt Fudge
- Serious Pig Crunchy Snacking Cheese with Rosemary
The September box contained a Stranger & Sons Gin from India accompanied by:
- The London Essence Bitter Orange & Elderflower Tonic Water
- Lemon and German Peppercorn Garnish
- Martin Frobisher’s Pineapple Juice
- Gin-a-colada cocktail syrup
- Howdah Onion Bhaji
- Mr Singh’s Spicy Tandoori Chicken Chilli Crisps
- Tony’s Chocolonely Milk Caramel Sea Salt
- Taylor’s Coffee
This Gin Subscription Box was gifted but all views are my own.
East London Girl: Gin Subscription Box
You may also be interested in reading about the best bars in London here.